Appologies for reposting

Sorry for re-posting, I did not think the first message went through --
at any rate, the patch is different in the second message, it includes a
fixed version of the radio buttons' ETCHED_IN drawing (I missed the
[state_type]s in the first patch, and this caused Glade's menu editor to
crash).

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill