[gdk] gdk_beep()

I got to this problem while examining why gnome-terminal doesn't honor the
xset b off command not to beep. NotZed pointed at gdk, and I've found
where the problem lies: gdk uses a hardwired value when calling the XBell
function. This makes it impossible to set the beep pitch and volume with
the standard X methods.

Fix:
Change the line
	XBell(gdk_display, 100);
in gdk/gdk.c to
	XBell(gdk_display, 0);

Bye,
	Cactus

p.s.: If noone objects, I'll commit a fix to GDK 1.3. I think we should
consider changing it in GDK 1.2, since it breaks no compatibility.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key