GtkStyle and Objects.
- From: Karl Nelson <kenelson ece ucdavis edu>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- cc: kenelson teal ece ucdavis edu
- Subject: GtkStyle and Objects.
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 08:09:46 -0700
Is there some reason that GtkStyle is not decended from
a GtkObject? Currently, it is hard to wrap in C++ (beyond
trivial handle) because is don't not have any hooks to tell delete
extra data to. On objects derived from GtkObject we can
either tie into destroy or use full connections to delete
any wrapper data. GtkStyle and GtkAccelGroup appear to
Why are fragments such as these not decended from the common
object like others?
] [Thread Prev