Re: Doc++?

The Pike GTK library automatically generates documentation from the
source files. I can modify the program generating the documentation to
generate C-style names for all function calls etc.

For an example, see http://per.hedbor.org/pgtkdocs/hbox.html

This documentation is somewhat lacking right now, though, since I have
been concentrating on implementing functions instead of documenting
them.

My next project is documenting all functions, though.

I can also extract all the documentation once I'm done to any format
you want.

--
Per Hedbor                                     http://per.hedbor.org/