Re: notebook: pixmaps not shown in last page

hi owen,

> > 	ftp://ftp.komm.hdk-berlin.de/pub/linux/X11/xap-0.6.3.tar.gz
> >
> > relevant source files for "xap": xap.c, xap_gui.c gtk_dlg.c, uri.c, io.c
> >
> > xap is a small application panel program with text or pixmap labeled
> > buttons.. ignore the other included program (xtree).
>
> OK. I compile this, but I get only a single page, with buttons
> and no icons. Do I have to make install?

- first add a new page (context menu while the mouse button is
  over the page label)

- to create new buttons just DND an executable from the filemanager
  e.g. xtree to the label of a notebook page (or use netscape, go
  to file:/usr/bin/X11 and DND e.g. xterm)

- to define a pixmap use the context menu of the button which
  you want assign a pixmap and then you can DND a pixmap file -
  e.g. one of the examples included - to the entry of the dialog,
  or if you don't like DND type in the path/filename..

> (This kind of problem is why minimal test cases are preferred)

yes, i see, sorry.
cu
 rasca
--