Porting GDK to libggi

Hello,
I was thinking how to port Mozilla to ggi and ggi people have suggested me
to port gdk to libggi. I would like to know how difficult it would be, what
do you think, who I could contact to if I had any question and where I could
meet other persons porting GDK (to win32, for example). If you are
interested in helping me (I'm not asking for somebody to work full-time, but
I would like to know where I should start and which one would be the best
way of doing it) you have more info in http://www.ggi-project.org

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

- yiyus