Bugs in 1.1.13

The following are bugs I have found in testgtk from Gtk+ v. 1.1.13:

a) The layout widget does not scroll if I click the arrows on the
   scrollbars.

b) Testgtk crashes when you select `color selection'. I get

 Gdk-Message: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

 Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

 aborting...
 Abort

c) In the test of the list widget, select a few lines, click `Clear
List', and then `Undo Selection'. This produces:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkResizeMode' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkResizeMode' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_collect_params(): invalid object `GtkResizeMode' for argument type `GtkWidget'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1108 (gtk_object_ref): assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed.

Søren Sandmann