Re: menu buglet

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I didn't try very hard to figure it out, since an all-insensitive menu was
> busted anyway. I'll try to put back the bug that set everything
> insensitive, and see if I can cause it again. (It was a gnome-app-helper
> menu, by the way - maybe there's something about gnome-app-helper that
> would make a difference.)

Well, I can't even figure out how I got the tearoff item to be
insensitive, since that pointer isn't stored anywhere other than in the
menu itself. Maybe it was some random memory corruption glitch or
something. I'm quite sure I tried this several times and the bug existed,
but I don't see how I caused it.

Sorry for the false alarm,
Havoc