Re: FYI: GtkText current design issues

> Yep.  It would not be very hard to actually port the Tk Text widget to
> Gtk.  I believe it is worth doing.

	I'm looking at it now.  Unlike Nedit, Emacs, GtkText, the Java
Swing text editor, et.al. it does not use a gapped text buffer at all.
It holds everything in a BTree (where 'everything' includes text, lines,
and property marks).

	If I can understand this widget, I may re-focus my efforts into
porting it to Gtk+ and abandon the "improved GtkText" idea.  The source is
very clean and well-commented.

--Derek