FYI: GtkText further modularity: Nah...

> 	While the code is easier to modify with more abstraction, it's
> also more difficult to follow and read.
>
> 	I need to think about this some more...

	I've decided to keep the GtkText flat, and not have the multiple
sub-structs (as per the last email).  All of the data structures involved
are simple and common enough that I don't need to abstract them by Yet
Another Layer.

	Who cares if the DataBuffer struct has lots of members.  And
adding a member to it (along with adding subsequent functions to the API)
is really no more difficult than adding to one of the sub-structs.

--Derek