GtkItemFactoryEntry (was: Re: New 'GObject' as base forGtkObject?)
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- cc: Guillaume Laurent <glaurent worldnet fr>
- Subject: GtkItemFactoryEntry (was: Re: New 'GObject' as base forGtkObject?)
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:46:26 +0100 (CET)
On 11 Dec 1999, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> Tim Janik <email@example.com> writes:
> > i don't know how you handle GtkItemFactoryEntry in C++,
> We don't. GtkItemFactory has been removed from Gtk-- in favor of a
> better API for Gtk_MenuItem.
better? well, you at least announce them to the item factory
class with gtk_item_factory_add_foreign() then?
otherwise accelerator propagation will simply be broken.
] [Thread Prev