Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

> - I know people that tryed to do the same for qt, they failed horribly
>   (they needed too much compiler support)

Lets stay away from the C++ isn't bindable arguments.  I trust
that C++ bindings are hard, but some people are downright fanatic they
aren't.  I consider my own Libsigc++ completely unbindable to
C++ because it assumes a strongly typed language and that templates
can be used to grow new procedures.  This any discussion of
is "C++ bindable/we should write gtk+ in C++" is completely
off topic and irrelevent.

--Karl