Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?
- From: Karl Nelson <kenelson ece ucdavis edu>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- cc: kenelson sequoia ece ucdavis edu
- Subject: Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:29:50 -0800
> - I know people that tryed to do the same for qt, they failed horribly
> (they needed too much compiler support)
Lets stay away from the C++ isn't bindable arguments. I trust
that C++ bindings are hard, but some people are downright fanatic they
aren't. I consider my own Libsigc++ completely unbindable to
C++ because it assumes a strongly typed language and that templates
can be used to grow new procedures. This any discussion of
is "C++ bindable/we should write gtk+ in C++" is completely
off topic and irrelevent.
] [Thread Prev