*ARG*

Hi *,

I do not know how has administrative rights on this list but I think
this might be interesting:

I subscribed a few months ago and never got a single mail from this list
so I assumed it was dead. But somebody (Owen?) wrote on gtk-list, that
this list is still working at the GTK+ internas so I decided to try again.

The result is: I get every mail twice...

So it seems I am subscribed two times with the same address. Could somebody
check that? Why didn't I get a mail before?

Questions over question.

Thanks
    Torsten