Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

Yes, that would really be great!!!

Unfortunately a lot of people get glib/gdk/gtk confused
(nonprogrammers) so it would probably be nice to clarify
in some easy-to-find place that use of gtk => all of them,
if we do make the substructure more complex.

I really hope this change is approved of, it should be
extremely easy to separate:
	gtkobject
	gtksignal
	gtkarg
	gtktype{builtins,utils}
As I think they depend on nothing else... my sound program
(gdam) could really use this, as gtk is a large library
if you aren't using its widget subset.

- Dave