details for themes

Right now a single detail is passed in to the drawing routines.
I think it would be better if we had the ability to pass in
multiple details.  Perhaps:

cluster = gtk_detail_cluster_new ();
gtk_detail_cluster_add (cluster, detail_string);
val = gtk_detail_cluster_has_detail (cluster, detail_string)

or simply pass in a colon seperated list of details and
have a function to parse it for convienence.

This would allow (for example) some themes to draw the buttons
in a ctree differently than normal buttons.  (But still allow
most themes to just use the "button" detail.)

This would also allow us to change what details themes can use
without breaking old themes.

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking