Fwd: Importing Pixmaps into GdkPixmaps - patch

anyone looked at this yet? definitely useful - the question do we want
it in 1.1?

------ Forwarded message ------
    From: Christopher Blizzard <blizzard@appliedtheory.com>
 Subject: Importing Pixmaps into GdkPixmaps - patch
    Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:50:04 -0400
      To: Carsten Haitzler <raster@redhat.com>

Raster, can you forward this to the gtk-devel list?  I'm not on it and
I'm pretty sure it won't let me post.  Really, this requires very little
effort on your part. :)  Thanks!

------------------

I've uploaded a patch to ftp.gtk.org that allows you to take an Xlib
Pixmap and allow it to be managed as a GdkPixmap.  I have access to the
gtk repository however I would like some of the core gtk developers to
take the time to take a look at the patch and let me know if there are
any problems with it.  I've sent a test pixmap and test program to the
admin address listed on the ftp server.  Whoever gets that email has the
test program.  :)

Thanks!

--Chris

--