Re: inline and glib.h (was Re: ObjC and `glib.h')

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:

> the current scheme works fine, even with C++, assuming there is no
> compiler out there that supports "inline" only for C++ and wouldn't
> know about "inline" in C mode.

But you don't necessarily use the same compiler for C and C++. You
mentioned lcc as a non inline aware C compiler.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you use lcc as a C compiler,
glibconfig.h will be set up so that glib.h #defines 'inline' away.

Then, if you try to compile something in C++ which includes glib.h,
you're trapped.

Or am I missing something ?

--
					Guillaume.