Re: GNOME CVS: glib yosh

> Yeah, those are M$ Visual C++ specific.

Yes, I'll move those to glibconfig.h.win32.

> Now these are Windows specific, but on cygwin, it generates it's own
> glibconfig.h. So we would have to stick this in the glibconfig.h creation
> mechanism as well.

If you compile for the cygwin runtime environment, you can (have to?)
use POSIXly pathnames and search paths.

There is also a posibility of compiling with he cygwin compiler, but
for a runtime without the cygwin dll (this used to be a separate
package called "mingw32", but latest cygwin supports this directly, I
am told). In that case you should use DOS pathnames. Are we having fun
yet?

--tml