Re: GNOME CVS: glib owen

Gnome CVS User wrote:

> CVSROOT:        /cvs/gnome
> Module name:    glib
> Changes by:     owen    98/12/18 17:52:19
>
> Modified files:
>         .              : ChangeLog gmain.c
>
> Log message:
> Dec 18 12:51:39 1998  Owen Taylor  <otaylor@redhat.com>
>
> * gmain.c: Fix errors in computation of timeout
> expiration times > 1sec.

Has this been a problem for a while?  I was chasing a bug in mozilla
last night in what I was guessing was glib related to timeouts.  If you
had a long timeout, for example 30 mins to refresh cnn.com's web page,
glib would return the timeout within a second or so and would promptly
crash.

--Chris

--

Christopher Blizzard