Re: glib updates
- From: Christopher Blizzard <blizzard appliedtheory com>
- To: Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de>
- CC: gtk-devel-list redhat com, jgarzik pobox com
- Subject: Re: glib updates
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:37:19 -0500
Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:
> Hi, Christopher
> > Speaking of which make distcheck is failing on my system. I have nspr
> > installed as a system library and configure picks it up. gthread.c
> > tries to include gthread-nspr.c and it and fails:
> > gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gthread -I.. -I../.. -I../../gthread
> > -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=g_log_domain_gthread -g -O2 -Wall -c -fPIC -DPIC
> > ../../gthread/gthread.c
> > ../../gthread/gthread.c:36: gthread-nspr.c: No such file or directory
> mmh, isn't gthread-nspr.c in gthread directory?
Yes, but it's not part of EXTRA_DIST in gthread/Makefile.am. In fact,
only the posix version is. Should they all be?
Stop terrorism. Use free software.
] [Thread Prev