egcs error with glib/gerror.c and gdk/gdk.c

Hey,

I was not sure where to send bugs/fixes so I decided to send this here:

When I tried to compile gtk+-1.0.6 with egcs 2.90.29 I recieved a fatal
error due to an improper redefinition of fd_mask.

Basically, glib/gerror.c line 47 and gdk/gdk.c line 73 is

	typedef long fd_mask;

whereas in sys/types.h it is

	typedef unsigned long fd_mask;

When I changed the glib and gdk source to define fd_mask as unsigned, egcs
gave a warning but everything compiled fine otherwise.

I am sure that there is some compiler flag that could also be used to
allow tolerance of the redefinition. I do not know what the proper
definition of fd_mask under linux/libc5 is or how it varies between
systems.

You might have already addressed this issue in the next pending release,
but if not, I hope this information helps.

	-Eric