GtkFontSelection filters

Hi,

I've been asked to change the GtkFontSelection so that an app can set
a filter so that only certain fonts are shown (e.g. a terminal app
only wants the user to be able to select fixed-width fonts).

So I think I'm going to add an extra filter, so we'll have a 'base'
filter (which cannot be changed by the user), and a 'user' filter
(so the user can still set a filter themself). Only fonts which pass
both filters will be shown. And I'll add functions to set both.

I thought I'd better mention it here in case anyone objects.

If there is anything else that GtkFontSelection lacks, let me know
now so I can get it over with!

Damon