Some Win32 progress

Chek out testgtk.exe (and glib, gdk and gtk.dll) from
http://www.vtt.fi/tte/staff/tml/gimp/win32/test.zip .

Yes, it crashes a lot. Clicking buttons and dragging scrollbars doesn't
work. (But you can click to select a button and then press space.)

I am getting somewhat more optimistic about the chances that this
porting effort will produce something useful. There are still lots of
problems to solve, with more esoteric X11 stuff like clip masks,
stipples and tiles, enter and leave notify events (I try to synthesize
those, dunno how successfully), etc, that might be hard to emulate in
Win32.

--tml