Re: glib/gmodule/Makefile.am

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Shawn T. Amundson wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:
>
> > in glib/gmodule/Makefile.am:
> > 	libgmodule_1_1_la_SOURCES = gmodule.c
> >
> > gtk+ uses 'g_module_open', which is implemented in gmodule-{dl,dld}.c
> >
> > Can Someone Who Knows fix this so I can build the latest gtk+?
> >

> This is #include'd.  Have you run ldconfig?

Hmm, that's not the problem - it seems that gtk doesn't know anything
about gmodule, i.e. it's not linking testgtk against it. I did try
removing config.cache and re-autogenning things, still no joy.

-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk