GNode into a CTree

Ok guys, thanks a *TON* for getting GNode's out there for me.  I *REALLY*
appriciate it.

I've got balsa using GNode's now, and they are working good.

I need to know how I should go about adding a GNode tree into a CTree?

Basically, the GNode's data stuff has:

struct MailboxNode
{
  Mailbox *mailbox;
  gchar *path;
  gint IsDir;
};

basically, i just need a single column'd tree with mailbox->name as the row
text.  Add mailbox as the row data, and i'd be set.  (For the row text, it is
possible mailbox is NULL, in which case i'd need to do g_basename(path).)
I'm not sure how to do this so that I know when i've hit a new children list...

If someone could give me some pointers, or an example (the example would be
nicer:P) on doing this, I'd really appriciate it :)

Thanks again!  Bye ;)

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants