Two small patches for gtetrinet

I've made two small patches for gtetrinet 0.79... I'm hoping that this
is the right place to send them; if not, I'm sorry!

The first adds a new key to use a special on yourself, regardless of
your number.

The second adds a new option to rase the gtetrinet window when the
game starts (I find that, after I'm out of a round, I often start
working on other things and I don't realize when a new game starts).

Hopefully you'll find these useful. I should point out that I'm not
very experienced with GTK, so I may have done things slightly wrong;
I've used both of these, though, and they seem to work fine.

One last note: I'm not subscribed to the list; please cc: any replies
to me.

Matthew Wright