Re: about themes

El sáb, 28-02-2004 a las 05:07, pschultz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed gtetrinet, and I'm wondering how it is you're supposed to
> create a theme. There are many examples of how to do one for windows tetrinet,
> in a .tnp file, but gtetrinet simply says to put new themes in
> ~/.gtetrinet/themes. I've put a few different kinds of files there (pictures
> in .png and .bmp, .tnp files) and none of them are picked up by the theme
> chooser in gtetrinet. How do you install a new theme?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Paul Schultz

Right now we only support themes which contain a theme.cfg file. This
file looks like this:

[Theme]
Name=Windows Tetrinet Default
Author=St0rmCat (converted by Zillidot)
Description=This is a port of the default Windows Tetrinet theme.

[Graphics]
Blocks=tnetblks.bmp
BlockSize=16

[Sounds]
Drop=1.wav
Solidify=2.wav
LineClear=3.wav
Tetris=4.wav
Rotate=5.wav
SpecialLine=6.wav
YouWin=7.wav
YouLose=8.wav
Message=9.wav
GameStart=10.wav

MidiFile=tetrinet.mid

The theme should also bring the files specified in the Graphics and
Sounds section. Maybe this is a legacy Tetrinet theme, but it's the only
one supported ATM. We used to have sample themes in our web pages, but
we removed them because their license was not clear (or something). I
can send you some themes so you can take a closer look at them if you
want.

Of course, any help to support new theme formats is welcome, like the
theme format specification or a whole patch :D

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E