Re: Possible Bug under OpenBSD?

El lun, 07-06-2004 a las 10:44, +0200, Simon Dassow escribió:
> Hi Jordi,
> I'm using the tetrinet-server 0.11 from the freebsd ports.
> With FreeBSD as (g)tetrinet client this is working... and the last time
> i tried linux it did work too.
> Any ideas?

So I understand that you're connecting to your local server. Anyway, I'm
lost here, I've taken a closer look at the code and it seems right. In
fact, I just use the g_io_channel object, there is little code from me
there. If the server is working fine for other clients, then there is a
bug in gtetrinet, but I think I'll need an OpenBSD to debug it :(

Maybe the code just doesn't work with OpenBSD, I've never written code
for it, so I'm not aware if there is some kind of incompatibility or
whatever.

One advice: try disabling the channel list, in the preferences dialog.
It can crash gtetrinet when used with certain servers, it's a crappy
piece of code :)

Anyway, thanks for your bug report !! :D

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E
                                       _
                                      / \
                                      \ /
          We deserve a better world    X