Re: keyboard bug still exists!

El dom, 05-10-2003 a las 17:11, Jordi Mallach escribió:
> On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 02:05:32PM +0200, Christian Kröner wrote:
> > although the release notes of 0.7.4 tell that there have been a few keyboard
> > bugs fixed, one can not move pieces around or anything else when STRG-L is
> > assigned to "down"...
> > i reported this misbehaviour with 0.7.3 and hoped after reading the release
> > notes that it got fixed in 0.7.4... unfortunately it didnt... thats why im
> > using 0.7.2 still... please fix this in upcoming versions of gtetrinet
>
> I haven't seen such bug report. Where did you send it?

yes, he sent it to this list, and we discussed it in the irc channel.
Unfortunately we decided to keep the current behaviour, because in 0.7.3
we introduced keyboard shortcuts to connect/disconnect, start/pause/stop
and so on, and those shortcuts use the CTRL key. The fix that I
introduced in the keyboard handling allowed the shortcuts to work, but
triggered the bug that you mention. Right now, we aren't going to fix
this because I can't see a way to do it without breaking the keyboard
shortcuts, maybe we can do it with a complete rewrite of the keyboard
signal handling. For now I suggest you to use another key, such as the
'z' which is pretty close to the CTRL in a QWERTY keyboard.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(
--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E