Re: Themes

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 02:48:15AM +0300, brutus barak-online net wrote:
> All of the themes on the themes page are down, could you re-upload them or point me to a page with some good (or just some) GTetrinet themes?

We're working on it. Unfortunately, the modules listed in the old page
were lost a long time ago, but their license was not too clear, anyway.
We'll try to upload some new themes soon.

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org
GnuPG public key information available at