Keyboard repeat handling

Hey all,

I've been thinking lately it will be really cool to let gtetrinet
support its own keyboard rate. I know I normally have my keyboard rate
way faster than is reasonable for normal applications just because its
required for tetrifast.

If gtetrinet is ever ported to windows, it might also windows users to
also select a faster repeat rate that windows offers. I was also
thinking it might actually allow better response handling the repeats
internally since it won't have to be waiting for interrupt and GTK (are
all keyboard repeat events driven by software now?) driven events.

I've casually looked at the keyboard handling routines currently in
place and they look more complex than I expected. Does anyone believe
this would be a good or bad idea? Would it be a hard or easy thing to
do?

--
/***
 * Ian Zink				www.z4ce.com