About the gtetrinet tetrinet_sendfield patch

Hi Ian

I'm one of the GTetrinet developers. After applying your patch, we're
seeing some weird behaviour from GTetrinet. Sometimes we just get kicked
from the server when we're playing. The reason is always the same:

Slot(bocata): Bailout error on field update!!Mar  2 19:35:54 Broken
client from bocata (ffff:ffff:ec16::)

We haven't tracked down this bug yet, mainly because it only happens
from time to time :( I was playing for 3 hours yesterday, and it kicked
me 3 only 3 times, so it's hard to hit it. It seems to happen mostly
when there is a great movement in your field, i.e. when someone fires a
Q or a S at you.

So, we can't blame anyone for now :) but we want you to do a quick
review of your patch, the reason of the kick seems to point to your code
(Bailout error on field update) but we aren't sure.

Please, review your patch and let us know, maybe you've been hit by the
same bug, if you've been playing with your patch applied. If not, let us
know too :) Oh, and please answer to the GTetrinet mailing list
(gtetrinet-list gnome org)

Bye
--
// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E

#include <gnome.h>

gtk_widget_hide (GTK_WIDGET (this_email));
gtk_widget_destroy (GTK_WIDGET (this_email));