Re: gtetrinet

El vie, 14 de 02 de 2003 a las 03:24, Lordog escribió:
> Hello, I was wondering you needed any assistance with your GTetrinet
> coding.  If so i'd be willing to help out.  I'm an avid GTetrinet user,
> without it i'd have nothing to do with my time.  Let me know. :P
>
> Loren
dweeb net-shack com

Any assistance that you can provide will be appreciated :) Just check
the GNOME Bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org) or checkout our CVS and read the
TODO. There are a lot of things to do, and not all are coding. Just
giving out ideas, or playing GTetrinet and reporting bugs or possible
improvements are great ways to contribute :D

--
// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E

#include <gnome.h>

gtk_widget_hide (GTK_WIDGET (this_email));
gtk_widget_destroy (GTK_WIDGET (this_email));