Re: GTetrinet CVS

Hi Carsten!

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 06:30:06PM +0200, Carsten Otto wrote:
> I really love GTetrinet and like to participate in the development
> process. The SF CVS does not some to be up to date. Is there a
> new CVS server?

Thanks for offering to help us!

As we announced in the webpage, GTetrinet moved to cvs.gnome.org just
before the 0.6.0 release. You'll find the sources in the gtetrinet
module.

We'll be glad to have you helping us, as lately we have little time to
do stuff. Be aware that most of the supercool features people often
think of have to be rejected because they break the tetrinet protocol.
One of the goals is to remain compatible with the windows client, so
that's a big limitation for further development.

You can subscribe to our list in http://mail.gnome.org/.

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/