orbitcpp/libbonobo(ui)mm status

Greetings,

My F/OSS C++ project needs a plugin system and I am evaluating the possibility to use orbit/bonobo for this task instead of a more traditional GModule way. I found that orbitcpp was not updated for two years and libbonobo(ui)mm 2.6 bindings were not released. What is the status of these binding projects? Do these bindings compile and work on MSVC/Win32?

If gtkmm-2.4 based libbonobo(ui)mm works - what stops you from releasing it?
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemm-list/2004-March/msg00021.html

Kind regards,
Maxim Udushlivy