Re: Glib::ustring

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 07:11 -0600, tbrowder wrote:
> Is there an effort underway by anyone to extract ustring into a separate
> library?
>
> If not, and if feasible, would such an effort be welcomed here?

glibmm is already quite small. I would be happy to split glibmm into
separate shared libraries, like glib does it. I see no need to split the
source tarball.

However, it would have to be in a future ABI-breaking
parallel-installable version, and we have no plans for that at this
time.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com