libglademm problems

Hi!

I am trying to make an app in Anjuta, using gtkmm and libglademm. My
problem is that I am unable to even get a binary to testrun. gtk/gtkmm
and libglade/libglademm are both installed, as are glade and glademm
and a few other libs and apps with related names. I am on gentoo if
that makes any difference.

I can get a running binary with a working window if I don't use
libglademm. For whatever reason I don't even need to tell it to look
up gtkmm-2.4, it just does. Same with libglademm-2.4 actually but I
still get an undefined reference from Gnome::Glade::Xml whenever I use
libglademm.

This is part of how the errors look like:
usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.5/include/g++-v3/ext/new_allocator.h:62:
undefined reference to
`Gnome::Glade::Xml::create(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits....... etc like that...

I am unsure what else you may need to understand my problem, let me
know and I'll try to explain it better. Thanks!