Gnome::Vfs::Async incomplete?

Hello,

I am using the 2.6 version of libgnome-vfsmm right now, and I'd like to ask a few questions:

I am developing a Gtk+ filemanager in C++, and thus I have to implement asynchronous file operations like copy, move, delete and so on, in order to not block the GUI when the user copies files around for example. However, although Gnome::Vfs::Transfer seems to resemble most (or all) of the functionality of the C API, the Gnome::Vfs::Async namespace does not. It is e.g. missing an asynchronous remove function.

Is there a newer version of the library which has all the asynchronous functions? Or do you have an idea, how I could still solve my problem?

Thanks for your time.

--
Matthias Kaeppler