Re: Using libglademm with custom widgets

Damon Oberholster schrieb:
Sorry was just getting some other pov. No offense meant or
anything. What libglademm list are you talking about? There
doesn't seem to be a libglademm-list gnome org

OSS developers tend to get quite angry if they get the impression that
their valuable time and effort (e.g. answering an email) was wasted.
Just wanted to teach^Wtell that you should have precised your question
when posting to another list (especially after getting an initial hint).

IIRC (Murray did not disagree the correct list would have been
gnomemm-list [which is hardly documented anywhere IIRC]). But don't try
again, there's no greater authority than Murray (maintainer) when it
comes to libglademm (and we all tend to be subscribed all lists [I would
never dare to state that I read all lists]) and he already answered on
gtkmm-list.

Since Murray also (sometimes?) reads the glademm list you had a good
chance to get the definitive answer by your first post.

And since every developer proposed a different road you have to choose
yourself.

Off to work on a monotone<->cvs gateway
   Christof