Re: using libglademm

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch19.html

>  and
> how to deinstantiate it, so the memory used by it and its children will be
> free?

If it's a child widget then it will be owned by the container into which
you put it, because libglademm creates manage()ed widgets.

If it's a top level Window then just delete it whenever you want.

> - can i use manage() function on button I've created in C++ code and than add
> this button to container instantiated using libglademm?

Yes.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com