Re: libgnomeprintmm and printing pixbuf.

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 03:53 +0200, Sebastian Vork� wrote:
> I don't think its wrong.
> But i don't see a clean/simple way to get from "guint8*" to "const
> Glib::ustring& data".
> I would prefer the "old" behavior like:
>
> context->rgb_image( (char *) pixbuf->get_pixels() , pixbuf->get_width(),
> pixbuf->get_height(), pixbuf->get_rowstride());
>
> So the simple patch should do the trick.
> (patch -p0 < libgnomeprintmm-2.5.1.patch)

Please try to follow these guidelines when submitting patches:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml#CreatingPatches

This is not a cvs patch and it should be in bugzilla, and it should have
a ChangeLog entry.

> Another question would be, when will were be a stable release of
> libgnomprintmm and libgnomeprintmmui?

When somebody needs it. That would probably be after someone has used it
enough to discover problems such as this.

> I'm doing a whole rewrite of gnome-photo-printer to gtkmm,
> libgnomecanvasmm and libgnomeprintmm/ui.
> So it would be nice to know, if there is something like a release
> cycle/plan.

Sounds good.

--
Murray Cumming