Re: libgnomeuimm-2.0.0 build issue

> I'm trying to build libgnomeuimm-2.0.0 from the tarball,  configured
> with --prefix=/usr/local and I get this error:
>[snip]
> Why is libtool looking for it in /usr/lib?

You probably need to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH correctly. This page mentions that:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-building.html

However,
1. Please mention what distro you use when asking about this kind of thing.
2. Building from source is probably a waste of your time - your distro
should have packages, and you should use them.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com