Re: [gnomemm] How to use Gnome::Canvas::Canvas

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 15:09, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 22:29 +0200, Samuel Abels wrote:
> > I have studied the API references and I am trying to create a simple
> > Gnome::Canvas::Canvas. Unfortunately I have not found much
> > documentation, so here is how far I have come:
>
> There are examples in the source tarball. Have you looked at them?

Yeah, but I have not found a difference. Anyway, the problem is solved.
It was that widgets added into the Canvas have a default size of 0 x 0
applied. After applying the width the label shows up correctly.

> > Drawing the rectangle, the program will exit:
> >
> > GnomeCanvas-ERROR **: file gnome-canvas-shape.c: line 842
> > (gnome_canvas_shape_update_gdk): assertion failed: (gdk != NULL)
> > aborting...

That error magically disappeared and I have no idea why ;).

Thanks,
-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |