Re: [gnomemm] How do I save/restore Gtk::Style with Gnome::Conf?

Paul Elliott <pelliott io com> writes:

> This is probably an easy question, but how do I save/restore
> an Gtk::Style with Gnome::Conf??

I don't think there is an easy way, if it is at all possible - you
would have to convert the Gtk::Style to one or more values in the
types that GConf supports (e.g. one big string, or lots of ints,
floats, etc.).

But I'm not sure it is possible to store a Style. As far as I can see,
most of the style is defined by the currently used theme which you
cannot simply replicate.

Why do you want to do this?

--
Ole Laursen