De : Bryan Forbes [mailto:mxpxfifws yahoo com]
Envoyé : mardi 24 février 2004 17:56
À : Hicham Bouhmadi
Cc : gnomemm-list gnome org
Objet : Re: [gnomemm] gnome-vfsmm asynchronous api.

Great question.  I have the asyncronous API wrapped on my hard drive, I
just haven't
gotten around to making a patch for the new bindings release.  Also, I
didn't know that
there was a demand for them.  I'll get that patch in bugzilla today.
Also, if you could
help me test it and make sure that it works correctly, I would
appreciate it.

-Bryan