Re: [gnomemm] Howto underline text

> Da: Max Vasin <max-appolo mail ru>
> Data: 20 Aug 2004 19:59:38 +0400
> A: gnomemm-list gnome org
> Oggetto: Re: [gnomemm] Howto underline text
>
> "_janus_ katamail com" <_janus_ katamail com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anybody know how to underline a Gnome::Canvas::Text?
> >
> > The property_underline() property requires a Pangounderline, but with our libraries we have a Pango::Underline, so gcc complains.. how to solve it?
> I think using
> static_cast<Pangounderline>(...)
>
> --

It still doesn't work. With the cast, gcc doesn't complain at compile time, but at runtime i receive this error

 GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `underline' of type `PangoUnderline' from value of type `glibmm__CustomBoxed_14PangoUnderline'

Any idea?
Thx in advice,
Mark

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto