[gnomemm] ANNOUNCE: Bakery 1.3.11
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: gnome-announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gnomemm-list <gnomemm-list gnome org>, bakery <bakery-main lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: [gnomemm] ANNOUNCE: Bakery 1.3.11
- Date: 30 Sep 2003 12:36:00 +0200
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using
gtkmm. Bakery 1.3.x is for gtkmm 2.0/2.2.
- Bakery provides a Document/View architecture,
but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery can use XML as a document storage format.
- Bakery provides default functionality,
which can be easily customized.
- Bakery makes it easy to start developing gtkmm/GNOME applications.
- Bakery gives your application structure.
- Bakery provide useful utility classes.
Documentation and downloads are available at
There is also a separate bakery_gnomeui module that uses the libgnomeui menu/toolbar API.
* RPM spec file added. (Eric Bourque)
* gconf data is now stored in the "apps" gconf sub-directory. That's what other GNOME apps do.
* Updated for latest libxml++ API. (Bryan Forbes)
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev