[gnomemm] RE: [glade--]custom widget using libglademm

> From: Santi [mailto:newpincho yahoo es]
> How can I use a custom widget using libglademm?
> I have seen documentation about this in libglade, but I can't
> find nothing in libglademm.

libglademm is not part of glademm. I am Ccing this to the gnomemm mailing
list.

Please see:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch19s03.html

This part of the libglademm API is new and might change. There has been
discussion about it on the gtkmm list during the last few days.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net