[gnomemm] RE: [gtkmm] Libpanelappletmm initial cvs import

Murray,
    I LOVE it!  Hiding stuff is always good (except for source code ;) and I really like
your idea.  I kind of had the same idea, just didn't know how to implement it.  Thanks
for that hint!  I'll work on that today and try to get it uploaded to CVS.

-Bryan