[gnomemm] Libpanelappletmm initial cvs import
- From: Bryan Forbes <mxpxfifws yahoo com>
- To: Gnomemm List <gnomemm-list gnome org>, Gtkmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gnomemm] Libpanelappletmm initial cvs import
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:38:25 -0800 (PST)
The panel applet wrappers have been imported into cvs under gnomemm/libpanelappletmm.
Work still needs to be done on it; here is the TODO:
0. Documentation, documentation, documentation:
a) I hate sparsely documented libs/programs/etc. so this will not be a problem
with my stuff. Please, if you have doc suggestions, file a bug! If our
wording improves on the panel-applet docs, file a bug with the panel-applet
as well. If you don't document, you will get an email asking for it :).
b) If you don't understand wrapping, or simply just want to do documents, please
out docs/undocumented to see what you can document. Thank you!
1. Figure out the *_factory_* stuff. The C calls work; the C++ ones don't.
2. Wrap GdkColor* and GdkPixmap* in the change_background signal.
3. Figure out how to implement panel_applet_gconf_get_list. Should it be a
template/inline function? Probably. There is similar, working, stuff in gconfmm
4. Same thing with panel_applet_gconf_set_list.
So, get hackin and submit bugs so we can make a release :).
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
] [Thread Prev